Breathe Easy, Live Better with Salin Plus Salt Therapy
The benefits of Salt Therapy can be attributed to its anti-inflammatory effects. Once inhaled, the microparticles of salt penetrate deep into the lungs, which can help unblock and remove any blockages and buildup of mucus and foreign allergens. Salin Plus uses micro-crystalline salts that are fanned through the air to relieve breathing difficulties. The Salin Plus device draws in air from the room through a fan and special micro-crystalline filter and disburses micro crystals of dry sodium chloride (salt), under 5 microns, into the indoor air for inhalation. The salt microparticles are able to penetrate deep into your lungs and clean, humidify, reduce inflammation, and widen the airways based on the fact that the natural salt fluidizes the mucous and reduces edema from the mucosa lining the airways, while the anti-bacterial effects of salt help to reduce bacteria in your respiratory system and improve your well-being. It is recommended that the Salin Plus device be used for 8 hours a day, every day, for maximum effect. It is impossible to overdose, so it’s possible to use the device for longer periods as well. Many customers report improvements in their well-being after the first night. The Salin Plus device should be used every night for maximum benefit. There may be an increase in mucous expulsion soon after the commencement of the therapy. This is due to the salt being inhaled and freeing the congestion. All natural therapies take time and perseverance, but with Salin Plus, the majority of customers have enjoyed noticeable results. It is not a therapy to be used once or only when you are ill; it supports your well-being rather than a cure. You should use it intensively in the first month, day by day, and as long as you can. The more exposure, the more benefits you may get, Remember to change the salt filter every 4 months.
Purchase options and add-ons
About this item
- Salin Plus Salt Therapy benefits people with respiratory conditions and breathing difficulties, including asthma, Sinusitis, Chest Infections, Hay Fever (Rhinitis), Allergies, Laryngitis, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Snoring, Sleep Apnea and Tuberculosis (TB).
- 1. ANTI-BACTERIAL cleans the upper and lower airways and the middle ear canal, strengthening the immune system and reducing infection.
- 2. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY Reduces swelling, opening up airway, making it easier to breathe.
- 3. DECONGESTANT Clears mucus from upper and lower airways including sinus passages, making it easier to breathe and reducing likelihood of infection, as bacteria build up can occur with mucus build-up.
- 4. ANTIHISTAMINE The inhaled salt helps to reduce the bodies response to irritants, helping to make users less allergic to pollutants such as dust, pollen and pet dander.